With over £10Bn of projects being managed by Imprest clients, it is one of the leading project, programme and portfolio management systems on the market. It is secure, reliable, easy-to-use and easy-to-implement.
Our clients can look forward to a return on investment in less than 12 months, in line with expectations set by analyst reports, such as those from IDC and Forrester.
Typically, potential clients have a range of issues that they are looking to address including:
- difficulty making strategic decisions because information is out of date and inaccurate.
- risk of reduced government funding due to failing to spend and account within the financial year.
- increased cost of corrective action resulting from late warnings of projects that are likely to be over- or under-spent or are slipping against delivery targets.
- a programme that is starting to overload the available resources.
- difficulty in proving that the department is meeting government and internal targets and objectives.
- variable quality of projects because an inconsistent approach is taken to project management
- finding a management application that is proven to understand, fit and support project, programme and portfolio working.
Imprest is being used to solve these issues by:
- providing an easy to use environment within which the latest status of programme information such as financial data, performance information and programme milestones, are available from a dedicated strategic reporting module.
- easily interfacing with the finance system to draw through the financial position of every project. This enables visibility of under- and over-spending projects.
- providing alerts for senior managers to warn of slippage in schedule and under- or over-spend.
- providing a scaleable system that is configured as standard for managing the capital programme across multiple work streams and departments.
- measuring and monitoring the impact of schemes against the outcomes set by governing bodies and the department's own internal objectives.
- providing a structured project framework which can be configured to meet the particular working practices of different work streams.
- providing an innovative and proven system designed to help manage the programme.
- facilitating change to accommodate different circumstances.
- being a highly cost effective solution.